Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Abortion: It’s A Guy Thing Too



 1-24-2013

According to the pro-life website, Life News  (http://www.lifenews.com/), on January 22nd, the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision,  our nation marks 40 years of legalized abortion in all fifty states at any time and for any reason throughout pregnancy.  That Supreme Court decision has resulted in approximately 55,772,015 abortions – let’s call it what it is – murder of babies.  That number may escape you. It is nearly FIFTY-SIX-MILLION   babies.

Don’t give me that sanitized garbage, by calling these human lives “fetal tissue.”  If it is legal in our country to murder them, then they deserve the dignity of being called babies .. children (of God) .. human beings.  And please don’t feed me the pathetic liberal female line, “It’s my body and I have a right to choose.”  Well lady, you had a right to choose before you hopped into the sack and had unprotected sex. When you forfeited your obligation to do the ‘right thing,’ you gave me and other men and women who believe in the sanctity of life a right to challenge your self-centered view of life.

A very long time ago I was having a conversation with a moderately conservative female friend and we got onto the topic of ‘abortion.’  Her opinion was that women should have the ‘right to choose.’  My question to her was, “Aren’t you thankful that your mother didn’t decide she didn’t feel like going through the hassle of having and raising a kid – you?”  She was silent.  She is now deceased.  Her name was JoAnn.

 I said, “JoAnn, I have my rights and you have your rights, but nobody is looking out for the most vulnerable among us, those unborn babies.”  She still remained silent.  Maybe she knew deep down inside that I was right.  I still am.

At another point during my male journey through life, I talked about abortion with a liberal female friend.  We have always been close because, though we have always fought  like cats and dogs on issues about which we are individually passionate, neither of us has ever feared  rejection.  I guess that is what real mutual respect is all about.  

She said that, of course, she would never have an abortion, but it should be the woman’s “right to choose.”  She then went on to talk about all of the poor people in the ghettos and how it was ‘humane’ to abort because if those kids were born, they weren’t wanted anyhow and would never have the love or opportunities that others have.  WHAT LIBERAL TRIPE!  Not ONCE did it occur to her that maybe that unborn kid should have a say in the final decision. My goodness, the kid might have become the next United States non-white President – instead of what we are now stuck with for another four years.

I apologize not if I offend you, but a nation which allows fifty-five million babies to be murdered, is hypocritical to act concerned about the lives which are taken because of deranged individuals firing weapons in public places.  Believe me, guns kill far fewer human beings nationwide than do Planned Parenthood encouraged/financed (?)  abortion assembly lines.

The liberals say, “Take away the weapons and the killings will go away.”  Dream on, little libbie.  However, if you make requirements for abortion (excluding issues regarding the mother’s life or incest) much more strict, and cut the federal mandate that employers must even participate (under penalty of law) in this infant genocide, then maybe lives will actually be saved.  The lives which have no representation except for those of us who realize they are the most defenseless among us. In this issue, I can say, without hesitation, that “GOD is on our side.”

No comments:

Post a Comment